Should you decide, you need to be, and are the suitable individual, to serve and reflect a specific group, and set of components, as their chief, you need to, seriously consider, examine, and determine, what you hope to accomplish, your personal motives, real motives, and, especially, what you STRIVE to attain! Quite often, the principal difference between significant leaders, and the rest – of – the – package, can be measured by the quality, relevance, and sustainability of those motives, and goals. With that in mind, this guide will try to briefly consider, examine, review and discuss, using the mnemonic strategy, a number of the vital factors, and differences.
1. Strengthen; system; alternatives; sustainable: Perhaps, the single – largest, requirement, to be a superior leader, is your focus on, and decision to, strengthen the group, and leave it stronger, after one’s tenure, then when assuming any position! An individual has to create an easy – to – repeat / duplicate, relevant system, which concentrates on seeking viable solutions, as opposed to merely blaming others, or complaining! These notions need to be, both, truly relevant, and sustainable, focused on bringing the team, represented, in the future, in a meaningful, effective manner!
2. Timely: Never procrastinate, or put off things, merely due to concern, for personal comfort, or benefit, or to avoid being blamed! Quality leaders should move, consistently, in a well – recognized, timely way!
3. Relevant; reactive; accountable; realistic: Authentic leaders consider the risk, versus the rewards, in a responsible, realistic fashion, and concentrate on the best way to move, as opposed to the path of least resistance!
4. Proceed, with the well – designed, creativity, to offer pertinent thoughts, by considering, outside – the – box, choices and alternatives!
5. Views; eyesight; value; worth: A leader must have insights and perspectives, which align with the vital, vibrant vision of the particular organization, along with the values, it represents! Leaders only draw followers, when they tackle, both, the real and perceptual theories, of providing meaningful, relevant price!
6. An individual has to be ready, willing and able, to listen, a lot more than talking, and learn from each conversation and expertise, so as to proceed with real, essential, compassion! When one’s accent, is along with the endurance to pursue, the maximum level of personal excellence, a leader is born!
Actual leaders STRIVE to make a substantial difference, for the better!